Marketing and Communications Manager at Sao Koopman Group June, 2020
Our client, a Business Solutions Organization with focus on Business Consulting, Technology Solutions and Project Management is seeking to hire a Marketing and Communications Manager at their Abuja Office
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Developing strategies for marketing and communications
- Promoting the image of the organisation, products and services.
- Managing external communication and platforms.
The Position Holder shall be responsible for the following:
- Developing marketing & communications strategies and implementation plan targeted at increasing sales and profits.
- Carrying out marketing research and analysis to support business development and sales.
- Dispensing information about company, its products and services on all platforms.
- Ensuring that the information on the company’s marketing materials, websites and all platforms are accurate and up to date.
- Creating contents and corporate messages for newsletter and broadcasts to be dispensed on the company’s online platforms.
- Managing image and reputation of the company, its leadership and team members through effective media and public relations.
- Developing branding initiatives, campaigns and events with the goal of promoting organisation’s product and services.
- Managing company’s initiatives and representing the company at events, exhibitions and shows.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant programmes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2:2) in Mass Communications, Marketing, English or related field.
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
Desired Key Skills and Qualities
- Good understanding of marketing
- Excellent communications (oral and written) skills
- Digital marketing and social media skills
- Media and public relation knowledge
- Team work and excellent people skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent commercial sense and interest in business
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required